Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hmmm...

Well I haven't been on much lately due to real life getting in the way. It never does rain but it pours! I'm back at the drawing board, working on a portrait of the G man, Gerry Butler and while I'm doing this it looks like I might have another commission. And I just woke up one day with a great idea for a novel, so off to NaNoWriMo land I go next month to try and write 50,000 words in 30 days. And as if THAT isn't enough I am going on vacation next week....

Which brings me to my next topic...PAST LIVES...And the novel I'm going to write....

But a quick blurb would not do this topic justice so I'll save it for next time. But perhaps in the meantime you can consider just what you think about this notion. Are souls recycled? Do we get "do overs" in order to transform into higher beings worthy of going to the ethereal plane? Or do we only get one shot at life and then live eternity with the consequences?

Think about it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment